As in the song "Lawyers In Love" we have a land, a nation with too many in high places willing to do anything for money neglecting people, honor and principle but a change is coming. No more falling for the lie of living only individualistic and independent lives leaving us divided and conquerable by powerful special interests but a people, a nation collaborating for the greater common good in various groups all across the nation. A land of people working together to help one another with a vision moreover as Jesus would have us be. Love, Mercy, Forgiveness, Kindness....something about another Land. The change is coming

Saturday, October 19, 2019

The Coming S.F. Earthquake, Oakland Raider Comeback And The Prophetic Vision Of 1977 Revisited And Updated




In 1977 I sat down with a friend in his car and heard his prophetic vision about the future, mine and more. The "more" of course is what is relevant to most everyone else which includes predictions of a coming San Francisco earthquake, sports events and national crisis events including cyber war . This article now brings up to date and summarizes the essentials of the 2016 articles I wrote concerning the 1977 vision that came back to my memory in 2015. It should be understood this is about remembering a prophetic vision, not personally having one on my part. My friend that experienced the vision told me I was supposed to remember this vision for the future so with 2020 as the only date actually mentioned we should be approaching more unfolding events.

It has been over two years ago when I last addressed the events in the vision of 1977 but since then there have been some interesting developments.

Who would have thought that Jon Gruden the famous coach and then sportscaster-to-be-coach-again would return with the talent that awaited him on the Oakland Raiders and end up with a 4-12 won loss record and the fourth worst team in the NFL for 2018. At the beginning of the 2018 season there was little chance in anyone's mind that the Raiders would be anything less than a playoff contender especially after adding Gruden as the team's new coach.

The Raiders had gone from contender to big loser. Historically the team had been a big winner for decades then the 12 year drought from 2002 to 2014 hit but with the advent of Derek Carr the Raiders had apparently made their comeback in 2016 going from a 4-12 season two years before to a 12-4 season in 2016. It appeared big talent was coming into Oakland and would be years to come and no reason to think the Raiders would be in need of making any kind of comeback any time soon but then came 2018 and Jon Gruden. Shockingly a great coach comes to a good rising team and we get a virtual complete collapse.

Here is the news: Because this is Jon Gruden there has been much talk of a "comeback year" in 2019 so even though 2016 was a comeback year there was not nearly as much fanfare then about an upcoming "comeback year" as there is now.

With regard to the comeback year part of the vision it appeared a scenario in the vision with a comeback year for the Raiders had passed. It was hard to imagine with the talent they had and their rising status that this would be possible again in time to "align" with the rest of the vision come the rest of the events as I originally spoke about them but here we are. 2019 by most accounts is expected to be Gruden and the Oakland Raiders comeback year but of course those expectations could be delayed until 2020 or even the next few years.

To be honest I had just written it off and waited to see what would happen and I knew 2020 was supposed to be a pivotal year in the vision but honestly I'am just floored that this came back around. It can be said that this happens with teams periodically but in time for next year or 2020?

Several events in this vision occur in tandem with each other and it is not absolutely clear they happen necessarily in the same year but it would seem they certainly are in close proximity.

The comeback year of the Raiders definitely occurs with some kind of event that almost causes the cancellation of the football season but it is said in the vision that because the team is making a comeback they are glad the season is resumed. I cannot say that the event is definitely the cyber-war event, the death of a politician or delay of election event or earthquake or national crisis event.
I recall that the Raiders are struggling, barely making the playoffs but I cannot say with certainty yet any of those are part of the comeback year/season cancellation event.

There is the memory of the San Francisco earthquake and the Raiders having to prepare to play a game in a different stadium only to have the original earthquake damaged stadium repaired in time for the game. Levi Stadium keeps coming up in my memory of this but I cannot definitely say Levi stadium as of yet as one of the two stadiums in this particular event but Levi Stadium definitely was mentioned in the vision.
.
There is also the memory of the Raiders making it to the AFC title game and the quarterback injuring his hand and NOT playing in the Superbowl and there is of course the memory of the Raiders playing the Dallas Cowboys in a Superbowl in a year where the Chicago Cubs win the world series and an Oklahoma team wins a national championship. These two memories of events seem to be connected to the same year but it is not certain as of yet however it is certain the Raiders vs Cowboys, Cubs, Oklahoma national champion occur in the same year or season. Update here: With the Cubs loss in the NL Wild Card this month we can of course x that for now. This article was actually written in June but I held off probably a little too long.

Now with regard to the other events in the 1977 vision. I've considered whether the death of George H. Bush was the death of a prominent politician to occur in the fall of which Bush's did. I've leaned to the politicians death event being part of the reason why an election was delayed but it may stand alone. It occurred after the mid-terms so it was of no effect in 2018.

Certainly Russia's "cyber-war" event has been at the forefront of nearly every news day the last couple years but it hasn't delayed an election yet or attempted to cancel a football season or cause a national crisis that would impact the nation in a substantial way or has it? No doubt there is plenty brewing here and we shall see what unfolds.

The United States will have a national crisis and it will be said later that spring and summer that things are going to go back to business as usual but that will not actually be true, it will be a deception. All I can say here is get ready for that.

I also recall that a politician that I personally don't favor, and understand that Bruce made that clear in the vision as he spoke it to me in 1977, will be re-elected to a second term. He said however that I would get through that second term alright. Okay, now here I'am thinking that this memory was regarding George W. Bush. If it is Trump then it is Trump but there is the memory of someone with a short name coming up and actually getting elected here instead of a candidate i opposed but there was ambiguity for sure as if the end result was going back and forth. We will see.

There is also the recent remembering of a new Korean War that will end almost as soon as it begins as in a couple days. I remember earlier in the vision my friend mentioning both Iraq and Iran and that we would have a conflict with one of them but not the other. We talked briefly about the two nations and which one I should try to remember but that of course must have been regarding 9-11.
I also remember a scenario  where there are two nations we are dealing with, one we go to war with the other we do not but it turns out that we go to war with the nation we thought we would not go to war with. If this refers to now with Iran and North Korea then we know how this turns out as Trump has been cozy and friendly with Kim Jong Un while he rattles the sabre at Iran however one year ago it seemed the reverse as everyone thought we were on the verge of war with N. Korea with Iran on the back burner so I wonder if it will turn out that way but since I recall a 2nd Korean War that should be the scenario that plays out meaning war with N. Korea not Iran. As it is now war with Iran seems more likely however the vision is unconcerned with how it seems.

I also remember that there is a very hot summer or record setting summer immediately before the fall when some or perhaps the most prominent part of the vision occurs. With record global warmth occurring almost every year this is not very useful but it must refer to the U.S. or what we ourselves would experience at the time. I remember in earlier years, when small parts of this vision would come back to me, I would recall this aspect of the vision but for whatever reason I did not clearly recall it this time around or I just didn't want to preface the advent of the significant part of the vision with this requirement. Since it seems clearer to me at this time I feel I must include it now. It is what I remember about a summer before some significant events and I do realize I'm vulnerable to the notion of  recent years of increasing record highs influencing that clarity. I wonder myself.

That's at least three also's but here is a fourth. I have memories coming back clearer to me of an election where a candidate comes from behind but falters just before the election. I will leave it at falters because I don't want to say dies being in this more situation specific. But the leading candidate that came from behind is no longer in the race and the person that takes their place is not able to win the election in place of the original candidate. I clearly recall I was supposed to be for this candidate and the fallen candidate to win. There was supposed to be high drama here so it surely it is a presidential election and if so at this point it would mean Trump is re-elected unless he drops out or is impeached. As I said before there is ambiguity with this election scenario in my memory and there is the candidate with the short name that i favor that comes back and is elected.

With that is the final event that this prophetic vision was most probably prepared for, I haven't yet recalled whether this is it's definite purpose but 23 years after the upcoming San Francisco earthquake involved in the above events the entire downtown skyline of San Francisco will sink below the San Francisco bay all except for the tip of the Trans America Tower.

My friend Bruce did have a few other things for me in the vision on a personal note but he did mention two other things that always stood out. I asked if California would fall off into the ocean and he said no but that parts of it along the coast will sink below the surface and then I asked what about Los Angeles or San Diego and he said the Lord told him that is not to be my concern.

So as I understand it that is what I'm supposed to write here and all I recall for now.

Admittedly this is a strange way to handle a prophetic vision so it should be reiterated God moves in mysterious ways when necessary. The issue of remembering it is rampant but at least it's not a blurry image or something to be interpreted from layers of symbolic refrain or lost language.
Having said that it must also be said that we should not want something bad to occur since prophecies are for warnings so should prayer have averted the bad that is where it's at thankfully.

All Glory to the Lord God of all, Jesus Christ his Son and the Holy Spirit.

The original name of Jesus Christ in Hebrew - Hamashiach Yeshua. The name that was spoken as people were healed, demons fled, the dead rose and He ascended into Heaven.

The things of this world will fade away but the Love of the Lord will never fade away.




At a distance this man looks like he is praying but he is actually taking a picture. 
Both will be fully relevant.

No comments :